Pull a Larry
Jump to navigation Jump to search
to pull a Larry (idiom)
- To write a solution to a problem, have it work, but not know why it works. Nearly always, this results in a successful submission.
- I didn't know what to do, so I pulled a Larry. It passed all examples, so I submitted it. Passed systests!
- Exactly the same as above, but failing because of stupid mistakes.
- I don't know how it works, I guess I pulled a Larry.. but it failed because I forgot to return the results!
- (write a solution): guess
- Not to be confused with pull a lorry.
- Proof? What's a proof?