Elo is a rating system used to determine the relative skill of individuals. It is commonly used in games such as Chess.
In Elo, each player is given a rating; it may be an existing rating or seeded from an existing rating; for example, Chess games may seed players with a ranking around 1500 for average players (or lower if the player believes to be inexperienced.)
Scored in Elo change based on matches or other events. The following values are used:
- RA, rating for player A.
- RB, rating for player B.
- , the expected score of player A.
- , the expected score of player B.
- K, an adjustment factor (high for new players, or lower for more experienced ones)
- and , the scores for players A and B
- , the new rating for player A
- , the new rating for player B
|This is a stub or unfinished. Contribute by editing me.|